30/20, 31/21, 32/22, 33/23, 34/24
Evenly Balanced Double Barrel Design
Model: 2019 Easton Ghost -10 USSSA Fastpitch Softball Bat
Easton P/N: A113571
Weighting: Evenly Balanced
Construction: 2PC Composite
Certifications (1.20 BPF): USSSA (Fastpitch Only), ISA, NSA
Warranty: 1 Year Mfg. Warranty (paperwork is emailed when shipped)
• Patent pending Double Barrel technology is the ultimate combination of feel, pop and sound
• XTX™ Xtra Tough Resin Matrix technology provides durability and flexibility for the lowest compression barrel in the game
• 2-piece ConneXion+™ technology features NITROCELL™ foam to create a lighter and better feeling connection between handle and barrel
• Ultra-thin 29/32″ handle with all new 1.2mm HYPERSKIN™ grip
• Certification (1.20 BPF): USSSA (Fastpitch only), NSA, ISA
30/20, 31/21, 32/22, 33/23, 34/24
The bat will ship with no delay in most cases. We have bats pre-worked on to get you product quicker.
Composite Softball Bats are Stiff when brand new and have some stinging, small sweet spot and lack of performance until they get broken in.
Composite Softball Bats get hot the more they are hit, as the glues and resins soften up some, but it varies from bat to bat on how long it will take to really get broken in.
The major problem with breaking it in by hitting it is these 2 issues.
1. You are taking away from the life of the bat and setting it up to crack sooner than it should and the longer it last the HOTTER it will get.
2. A Softball only impacts 1/8 inch which is a dimple size of the barrel with every hit. Don't care if you rotate it or not, you are always going to have hard spots on the barrel.
You actually know this all ready, here is what happens. You hit and crush the ball on one swing, the ball carries a lot of distance, then on another swing you thought you crushed it just like the one that did carry, but this time the ball does not carry as well. That is because that part of the sweet spot is still hard compared to the part of the sweet spot where the ball carried the distance.
Leaves you scratching your head and wondering, was it me or the bat. That is also what the Heat Treated Advanced Break in Service will take care of = Consistency. When hit right, they will all carry long distance no matter where you hit it on the sweet spot.
The Heat Treated Advanced Break in does not take away from the life of the barrel and cuts right to the chase of going right out to your games with confidence that your good to go.
Upper level type hitter's reek of Confidence because their Bats are always the best that they can be, No doubt about that.
Time for you to enjoy that advantage too. For $30 you can transform you hitting to the next level.
Don't cheat yourself out of getting much better results for all the time and effort and money you all ready investing.
We have a new space age technology way of getting your Composite Softball Bat ready to preform at its best unlike anyone else.
Heat Treated Advanced Softball Bat Break in Procedure
Due to Proprietary information concerns, we are only going to say that we use Heat and Concentrate on the Barrel all the way up and down and around the Sweet Spot on the barrel in this Heat Treated Procedure.
We will repeat the process a 2nd time to insure the best results.
We check each bat with a verified Compression Machine to make sure it stays above the legal limit Pounds PSI that all the softball associations use has a peramater in there field test.
The Bat will be totally broken in, Sting Free and with a Much Bigger Then Normal Enhanced and Expanded Sweet Spot and will be Game Ready with Super High Performance for you to drop some Big Bombs.
Save $15-$25 on select Bats! Add product to cart to see price. Click here for details! Dismiss
Send us a message and well get back to you ASAP