2019 Easton “Project 3” ADV 2PC Pro Balanced Comp -3 BBCOR Baseball Bat BB19ADV
2-Piece Pro Balanced Composite
Model: 2019 Easton Project 3 ADV 2PC Balanced Comp -3 BBCOR Baseball Bat
Easton P/N: A112900
Construction: 2PC Composite
Certifications: BBCOR .50
Warranty: 1 Year Mfg. Warranty (paperwork is emailed when shipped)
LAUNCH COMP = MAX BARREL PERFORMANCE
– A new barrel layup designed to provide hotter out of the wrapper performance and an optimized balance point
– New stiffer handle layup designed to provide best class in feel
iSO CXN = SOLID FEEL
– Revolutionary iSO CXN 2-Piece construction made with proprietary NITROCELL foam
– Isolates the handle from the barrel for a more solid and natural feel while increasing power.
Power Boost Knob = More Leverage
– Patent pending “Soft Knob” provides hitters with more leverage and power potential
– Reduces vibration and provides more comfort for the bottom hand
• Optimal barrel design for better bat control and maximum launch angle
• SPEEED CAP provides a more flexible and responsive barrel with a natural sound on impact.
• Pro Balanced Swing Weight provides optimized barrel length and balance point for the best combination of power and speed.
• Custom LIZARD SKIN grip provides the ultimate feel, cushion and tack.
The Easton Advanced Labs team was created in 2014.
The first objective was to rebuild the Easton BBCOR lineup of bats, an endeavor deemed “Project 3”. After four years of development and thousands of hours in the cage, Easton is ready to launch the most advanced BBCOR bats the game has ever seen.
Engineered by Easton Advanced Labs • BBCOR Certified .50 •
ADVANCED MATERIALS • OPTIMIZED BARREL PROFILES • INCREASED LEVERAGE • SOLID FEEL • EXPLOSIVE POWER
||34 x 3 x 3 in
30"/27oz, 31"/28oz, 32"/29oz, 33"/30oz, 34"/31oz
27oz, 28oz, 29oz, 30oz, 31oz
Black, Red, Grey
30", 31", 32", 33", 34"
Heat Treated Advanced Softball Bat Break in Procedure:
This process does not delay your bat shipment, we work them same-day as order.
Composite Softball Bats are Stiff when brand new and have some stinging, small sweet spot and lack of performance until they get broken in.
Composite Softball Bats get hot the more they are hit, as the glues and resins soften up some, but it varies from bat to bat on how long it will take to really get broken in.
The major problem with breaking it in by hitting it is these 2 issues.
1. You are taking away from the life of the bat and setting it up to crack sooner than it should and the longer it last the HOTTER it will get.
2. A Softball only impacts 1/8 inch which is a dimple size of the barrel with every hit. Don't care if you rotate it or not, you are always going to have hard spots on the barrel.
You actually know this all ready, here is what happens. You hit and crush the ball on one swing, the ball carries a lot of distance, then on another swing you thought you crushed it just like the one that did carry, but this time the ball does not carry as well. That is because that part of the sweet spot is still hard compared to the part of the sweet spot where the ball carried the distance.
Leaves you scratching your head and wondering, was it me or the bat. That is also what the Heat Treated Advanced Break in Service will take care of = Consistency. When hit right, they will all carry long distance no matter where you hit it on the sweet spot.
The Heat Treated Advanced Break in does not take away from the life of the barrel and cuts right to the chase of going right out to your games with confidence that your good to go.
Upper level type hitter's reek of Confidence because their Bats are always the best that they can be, No doubt about that.
Time for you to enjoy that advantage too. For $30 you can transform you hitting to the next level.
Don't cheat yourself out of getting much better results for all the time and effort and money you all ready investing.
We have a new space age technology way of getting your Composite Softball Bat ready to preform at its best unlike anyone else.
Heat Treated Advanced Softball Bat Break in Procedure
Due to Proprietary information concerns, we are only going to say that we use Heat and Concentrate on the Barrel all the way up and down and around the Sweet Spot on the barrel in this Heat Treated Procedure.
We will repeat the process a 2nd time to insure the best results.
We check each bat with a verified Compression Machine to make sure it stays above the legal limit Pounds PSI that all the softball associations use has a peramater in there field test.
The Bat will be totally broken in, Sting Free and with a Much Bigger Then Normal Enhanced and Expanded Sweet Spot and will be Game Ready with Super High Performance for you to drop some Big Bombs.