2017 Easton Brett Helmer Flex Loaded ASA Slowpitch Softball Bat SP17BHA
• BRETT HELMER LOADED
• Model SP17BHA – P/N A113526
• SIZES: 34″/26.5oz 34″/27.5oz 34″/28.5oz
• ASA 12″ END-LOADED FLEX™ BARREL 2-PIECE COMPOSITE DESIGN
• 12″ barrel with an extra half ounce end-load for max power
• FLEX™ barrel construction provides 15% more barrel compression for a softer barrel and better performance out of the wrapper
• TCT™ Thermo Composite Technology for a massive sweet spot
• 2-Piece CXN ZERO™ Technology engineered for zero vibration and ultimate performance
• SIC™ Black Carbon handle eliminates vibration and enhances feel
• 29/32″ handle with 1.2mm HYPERSKIN™ grip
• Certification: 2013 ASA, ISF
About Brett Helmer:
During the 2016 USSSA World Series, Brett Helmer hit his 126th career home run. This broke the record for most home runs hit in USSSA World Series play. Brett would go on to hit 6 more home runs, leading Team Easton to the 2016 USSSA World Series title.
Helmer is the all-time leader with 132 Home Runs. He boasts 287 RBIs and 279 runs scored.
About the Brett Helmer ASA Slow Pitch Bats
TEAM EASTON AND THEIR BOMB SQUAD™ FLEX™ BATS AVERAGED ALMOST 6 HR’S A GAME MORE THAN THE REST OF THE FIELD AT THE USSSA MEN’S MAJOR WORLD SERIES.
Heat Treated Advanced Softball Bat Break in Procedure:
Allow for up to to a 3 to 5 Business day delay due to the Incredible Demand we are getting for this service before we can ship it back to you.
Composite Softball Bats are Stiff when brand new and have some stinging, small sweet spot and lack of performance until they get broken in.
Composite Softball Bats get hot the more they are hit, as the glues and resins soften up some, but it varies from bat to bat on how long it will take to really get broken in.
The major problem with breaking it in by hitting it is these 2 issues.
1. You are taking away from the life of the bat and setting it up to crack sooner than it should and the longer it last the HOTTER it will get.
2. A Softball only impacts 1/8 inch which is a dimple size of the barrel with every hit. Don't care if you rotate it or not, you are always going to have hard spots on the barrel.
You actually know this all ready, here is what happens. You hit and crush the ball on one swing, the ball carries a lot of distance, then on another swing you thought you crushed it just like the one that did carry, but this time the ball does not carry as well. That is because that part of the sweet spot is still hard compared to the part of the sweet spot where the ball carried the distance.
Leaves you scratching your head and wondering, was it me or the bat. That is also what the Heat Treated Advanced Break in Service will take care of = Consistency. When hit right, they will all carry long distance no matter where you hit it on the sweet spot.
The Heat Treated Advanced Break in does not take away from the life of the barrel and cuts right to the chase of going right out to your games with confidence that your good to go.
Upper level type hitter's reek of Confidence because their Bats are always the best that they can be, No doubt about that.
Time for you to enjoy that advantage too. For $30 you can transform you hitting to the next level.
Don't cheat yourself out of getting much better results for all the time and effort and money you all ready investing.
We have a new space age technology way of getting your Composite Softball Bat ready to preform at its best unlike anyone else.
Heat Treated Advanced Softball Bat Break in Procedure
Due to Proprietary information concerns, we are only going to say that we use Heat and Concentrate on the Barrel all the way up and down and around the Sweet Spot on the barrel in this Heat Treated Procedure.
We will repeat the process a 2nd time to insure the best results.
We check each bat with a verified Compression Machine to make sure it stays above the legal limit Pounds PSI that all the softball associations use has a peramater in there field test.
The Bat will be totally broken in, Sting Free and with a Much Bigger Then Normal Enhanced and Expanded Sweet Spot and will be Game Ready with Super High Performance for you to drop some Big Bombs.
Allow for up to a 3 to 5 Business day delay before we can ship it back to you from the time we either get the order if we have the bat or from the time we recieve your bat if your sending one to us us to preform the Heat Treated Advanced Bat Break In Treatment.