• Affirm offers easy financing without a catch.
• Know upfront exactly what you’ll pay, with no hidden costs.
• Choose your gear, and add it to your cart.
• Select Affirm as your payment method during checkout process to apply instantly.
• Provide your basic information and get a real-time decision. Pay over 3, 6 or 12 months.
• If approved, your order will be completed and we ship with no delay.
• Current finance rates are 10-30% APR and based on credit worthiness.
FAQSDoes Affirm perform a credit check?
Yes, when you first create an Affirm account, they perform a ‘soft’ credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This ‘soft’ credit check will not affect your credit score. If you apply for more loans with Affirm, they may perform additional ‘soft’ credit checks to ensure that they offer you the best financing options possible.Why was I prompted to pay a down payment with a debit card?
We try hard to approve every purchase with Affirm, but sometimes can’t approve the full amount. When this happens, Affirm provides a debit card down payment option so that you may still complete your purchase right away.
Why was I prompted for a checking account?
Affirm sometimes requires additional information to consider a credit application. Such information may include an active checking account, which helps them verify your identity and your ability to repay the requested loan. If they prompt you for this information but you are unable to provide it, Affirm will be unable to approve your credit application.
Why was I denied financing by Affirm?
Please contact Affirm via email at email@example.com or by calling (855) 423-3729 for assistance on denials.
Why can’t customers outside the U.S. use Affirm?
Regrettably, Affirm is available only to shoppers residing in the United States. Affirm hopes to expand its services to customers outside the U.S. in the future.
For more information visit: https://www.affirm.com/faqs/